Thursday, September 13, 2012

On Sale : EGG, Popteen & Happie NUTS + GYARU HAIRMAKE DVD

Japane Gyaru Magazines on sale 

-- to comment please click on the ...COMMENT in the title (head of the post) --

Pour commenter clicker sur le "...Comment" à côté du titre en dessus du post

Hi Gals, 

I've got a few gyaru magazines in Japanese to get rid off before I leave Japan. So I'm selling these . It will be available until 25th September. If you want to buy it , leave a comment please or contact me at petit-pain-depice@hotmail.com . 

I can lower the price if you buy 2 or more and of course combined cheaper shipping. If you have a request for another magazine (previous issues or new one) let me know, I can probably get my hand on it =) Any question, feel free to ask ! 


I use japanese post for shipping. You have choice between :
* EMS (2days) around 2000 yen
* Airmail (1-2 weeks) approximatively 1300 yen 
* SAL (3-4 weeks) approximatively 700-800 yen


EGG, Popteen, Happie NUTS, ...
Also available on demand : Blenda, Jelly, Ageha, Ranzuki, ...

All issues are second-hand but it perfect condition (without gift)

EGG
October 2012
As New
5 Eur / 7 $

Happie Nuts
October 2012
As new
7 Eur / 9 $

EGG - Summer edition
August 2012
Very good condition
5 Eur / 7 $

EGG - Summer edition
September 2012
As new
5 Eur / 7 $
Popteen
August 2012
Good condition
5 Eur / 7 $  
Sakura Mook 28
GYARU  Hair Make / Hair Set
DVD only - used 1x - As new
105min - 94 STYLEs
PRICE 10 euros / 13 $
SHIPPING only 1,5 Eur / 2 $

0 COMMENTS:

 
;