Sunday, July 8, 2012

Gyaru Meme Challenge part. 8 FINALE



Day 21 – How did you come across gyaru?
I was traveling to Japan a lot.

Day 22 – Take a picture of your wardrobe.
As I live in Tokyo now, my wardrobe is not full. This is not my usual / permanent wardrobe so it's way too small and messy to be shown on my blog , sorry ! 

Day 23 – Is there local gyarus in your area? If so where and how many.
Of course, I live in Tokyo. So they must be a lot ! Especially near my school in Shibuya ! ! ! 
My best friend Gyaru is Katrin from Gyaru-Raba blog.

Day 24 – Are you a lifestyle gyaru? (If not will would you?)
I'm not sure. I like dressing like that and make up everyday. Shopping and purikura on weekend , and so on. But I'm a student with more serious dreams and projects than just thinking about gyaru stuffs all the time. Gyaru is just a fashion for me , it takes a lot of my time but not the main part.

Day 25 – Worst hair/wig experience.
Blue / black wig in high school. Everyone saw it was a wig (you dont say !!!)


Day 26 – What do you wear when you are not in gyaru?
Casual-chic, casual young kawaii, colorful, sexy sometimes.

Day 27 – Did you ever consider leaving gyaru?

For me Gyaru is just a fashion taste so I can not really think about quitting or not as it's NOT a engagement for me. If my taste change, it doesn't matter and I won't "plan" it. 

Day 28 – What do you think will and would like to happen to gyaru in the future?

I think it will just evolve as it has been until now. I think it will also get more and more international. 

Day 29 – The gyaru items you have brought over the past 29 days. 

SO MANY !!! I'm spending 90% of my time in Shibuya so I bought A LOT of 109 items (garula, D.i.a, and so on) and especially make up stuffs ! I'm going to review everything soon on my blog ! just keep watching =)

Day 30 – Take a beautiful picture of you in gyaru:

I just took 2 purikura from my computer. (I'm the one with brown hair)
Those purikura has been taken at the 109 girls festival 2012, so recently.
I'm wearing Liz Lisa pastel green dress with Cecil McBee beige spring coat.



The END 
Thanks everyone for reading my 
Gyaru Meme Challenge 
(^___^) //


1 COMMENTS:

Twin Star said...

Supers les purikura !!

 
;