Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gyaru Meme Challenge part. 4

Day 06 - A picture of something you want to do before you die:
draw and build my own architect house 
Day 07 – Your favourite accessories that you own. 
At the moment, my 2 favorite newest accessories I own are from Claire's : 
a turquoise stone medallion necklace and deep turquoise feather earrings.

Day 08 - A picture of something you wish you were better at:
studying ! and being more consistent with my projects.
Day 09 – Your wish list. 
* Sephora - Pantone Eyeshadow Palette
* Nars Blush in peachy tones
* MAC eyshadow palette
* BB creams
* good foundation and shadow brushes
* new bigger apartment 
* Clear Louis vuitton Bag & Clear beige SEE BY CHLOE handbag
* Polaroid Instax Mini in white


Day 10 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Matthew & Deedee


4 COMMENTS:

Twin Star said...

Ohh, je me suis justement commandé la palette Pantone Universe x Sephora il y a quelques jours !!! :D

Amy-Chan said...

Uh, I also want the whole MAC eye shadow palette XD

Petit-pain-depice said...

Amy-chan , you should buy one, its soooo nice to use !!!

Twin Stas , Ohhh I almost bought one but resigned ! i have a few days (maybe 3 days) to decide if I finally want to buy it or not cause a girl from the usa is coming to my apt in japan and taking me stuffs from sephora. but let me know when you receive yours, i want to see please !!!!!!! ^_^

Twin Star said...

I guess you should buy it 'cause the colors are so nice =D I'm going to make a quick review with photos of different looks on my blog :)

 
;