Friday, May 18, 2012

**° Gals Tag : 11 things about Me °**


Amy tagged me for this little funny game,
as I didnt blog much recently and because I like tags, (especially when the questions are funny) , I want to share this with you ^__^

The Rules:
1.  Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
2.  Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus, create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

Amy's questions:

1. Which is your favorite time? Summer or Winter? Definitely SUMMER ! ^_^//
2. Do your friends like your gyaru-style? I don't know and I don't actually care haha I have only a few friends that are interested in that style and know about it.
3. Which gyaru-magazine does you like the most? Jelly, Egg, Popteen
4. To which places did you travelled till now? Japan (many cities incl Okinawa) , USA (NY & Cali) , France, Italia, Tunisia, Spain, Ireland, Greece, Germany, ...
5.  Which make-up brand do you like the most? Why? Dior, Chanel, Majolica Majorca (shiseido) and Diamond Lash, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Stila, ...because it's good quality brands and I like their packaging also. 
6. Do you wear gel-nails, tips or natural nails? Acrylic or/and gel nails, but now I have natural ones.
7. Which word describes you the most? Why? Passionate , Curious and smiling, because I'm juste like that everyday.
8. Tell me your favorite J-Pop singer ;) I don't have any ! Im not so much into that music.
9. Which was your most expensive accessoire? Louis Vuitton bag ...or Tiffany ring...
10. How often do you change your hair-color? Almost every months ! ! ! (I know it's bad!)
11. How many years do you like gyaru-style? 2 years only ! 

And now I tag : Sophie, Katrin, Elodie, RyoAurélie, ConnyRii, Mitsu 
I can't wait to see their posts ! 
Here are my questions ---->

1) What's your favorite stuff during summer ?
2) Favourite Make Up at the moment ? 
3) Where were your last holidays abroad ? 
4) your last gyaru/girly buy (make up AND cloth/accessory) ? 
5) If you were in Japan right now, what would be the 1st thing you do ? 
6) Last movie and tv serie you watched ? 
7) One thing you hate and you want to share on your blog ? 
8) One thing that made you very happy recently ?
9) Your next dream to realize in your life ? 
10) Favourite song at the moment ? 
11) What is the most expensive stuff you spend your money on every month (except food, rent and car) ? 

*** Thank you for participating ! *** 

2 COMMENTS:

Deedee said...

J'y répondrai bientôt :D

Amy-Chan said...

Thank you so much for this post ^-^v. I like your answers to my questions haha

 
;